Description of the program
The training program for Specialist Doctor level I in Diagnostic Imaging aims to train for the doctors who are specialized in diagnostic imaging.
The program provides learners with knowledge of medical sciences and specialty and practice skills to meet the requirements of disease prevention, medical examination and treatment, independent study and health staff training.
Graduation from the program, a specialist doctor level I in Diagnostic Imaging is able to:
• Implement and manage activities in a Department of Diagnostic Imaging
• Provide training for junior doctors working in the department
• Participate in training and direction activities related to diagnostic imaging
• Make proper and timely diagnosis of common diseases
• Use proficiently specialized equipment to serve diagnosis and treatment
• Do basic procedures in diagnostic imaging
• Conduct scientific researches
Employment after completing the program
Upon the completion of the program, learners can work independently at the Department of Diagnostic Imaging in hospital or medical centers from district level upwards.