COURSE NAME: AESTHETICS AND APPLICATION OF LASER TECHNOLOGY, ELECTROMAGNETIS, STEM CELLS IN DERMATOLOGY
• Apply knowledge of dermatological anatomy and physiology, laser therapy, electromagnetism, stem cell products, non-invasive aesthetic shaping, cosmeceuticals (cosmetic medicine) in treating skin diseases and doing some basic aesthetic techniques on skin.
• Ask the patients’ history, past history, related factors to diagnose basic lesions on skin and detect the patient/client's needs for dermatological aesthetics and treatment.
• Advise the patient/client to understand and accept the treatment regimen and basic aesthetic techniques on skin.
• Use CO2 lasers, He - Ne lasers and YAG lasers in the treatment of some basic skin diseases and aesthetics.
• Operate machines for phototherapy techniques, electromagnetic spectroscopy in the treatment of some skin lesions.
• Indicate some cases of injecting fillers and injecting muscle paralysis (botox) in dermatological aesthetics.
• Perform micro-needling technique in treatment and dermatological aesthetics.
• Detect complications and how to handle catastrophes when using light and laser technique, electromagnetic field, stem cell products in treatment practice.
• Be aware of the importance of applying technologies using light, laser, electromagnetism and stem cell products in dermatological treatment and aesthetics, contributing to improve the quality of people's health care.
• Be aware of the importance of mastering the principles and operating technology as well as applying appropriate indication to prevent problems in operating technology.
Duration: 3 months
Degree issued: Certificate