COURSE NAME: GENERAL ULTRASOUND
• Describe the normal and abnormal images of the organs on ultrasound, identify the normal and abnormal fetal morphology.
• Proficiently cut sections in general ultrasound of abdomen, joints, soft tissues, fetus, and uterus - appendages.
• Diagnose and predict some diseases on abdominal, joint, soft tissue ultrasound and some common fetal and uterine adrenal abnormalities.
• Be aware of the advantages of ultrasound in diagnosis, treatment, care and protection of people's health.
• Be aware of the importance of ultrasound machine preservation.
Duration: 6 months
Degree issued: Certificate