COURSE NAME: INTERNAL MEDICINE
• Present the symptoms, main diagnostic techniques, and treatment of common medical diseases.
• Apply knowledge in diagnosing and treating common medical diseases.
• Apply the knowledge to perform some common techniques.
• Have exact examinations, reasonable indications for medication tests, exploration and identification of clinical symptoms and syndromes.
• Diagnose accurately to define, distinguish and find causes and complications of common medical diseases.
• Treat common medical diseases, practice first aid for some common cases
• Manage and counsel to prevent medical diseases which have community nature.
• Be aware of the importance of early detection, proper diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases.
• Be aware of the role of internal medicine in treating and taking care of people's health both in hospitals and at community.
Duration: 9 months
Degree issued Certificate