COURSE NAME: HEALTH CARE AND MANAGEMENT ACCORDING TO PRINCIPLES OF FAMILY MEDICINE
• Analyze the nature and role of Family Medicine in primary health care.
• Apply principles of Family Medicine in solving common health and emergency problems in community.
• Identify prioritized health issues to develop plans for primary health care.
• Apply principles of Family Medicine in the organizing and managing family doctors’ clinics.
• Diagnose and manage diseases and common health problems in primary health care units.
• Manage common emergencies in community.
• Prevent and improve people's health according to the principles of Family Medicine.
• Provide palliative care and basic functional rehabilitation for people at community.
• Manage people's health in primary health care units according to the principles of family medicine.
• Be aware of an important role of Family Medicine in health care.
• Accept the application of knowledge and skills in primary health care at grassroots level.
Duration: 6 months
Degree issued: Certificate