COURSE NAME: INFECTION CONTROL
• Present infection control programmes at hospitals.
• Understand the methods of prevention, isolation, transmission prevention for special subjects and health workers.
• Understand the prevention measures of infection by the ways of transmission and specialities.
• Present the techniques for disinfection- sterilization of medical instruments and hospital sanitation.
• Present the methods and steps to monitor hospital infection.
• Present of influencing factors and measures to ensure food safety
• Perform techniques of hand hygiene and monitoring skills of hand hygiene compliance.
• Perform techniques of using gloves and personal protective equipment.
• Carry out safe injection, prevent and handle occupational accidents caused by sharp objects.
• Control the management of fabrics and medical waste.
• Perform measures for prevention of wound infections, hospital pneumonia, sepsis, and urinary infections.
• Implement measures for infection prevention at Intensive Care Unit, Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Outpatient Department, Obstetrics Department, Pediatrics Department, Kidney Dialysis Department, Nutrition Department.
• Perform the disinfection and sterilization techniques of medical instruments and fabrics.
• Carry out sanitation in hospital environment.
• Implement measures for food safety in hospitals
• Implement the inspection and supervision of infection control in hospitals.
• Implement the supervision of the microbiological environment at hospitals, patient's rooms and operating rooms.
The level of autonomy and responsibility:
• Be aware of the importance of infection control in hospitals.
• Have serious attitude, a conciousness of compliance and responsibility, and a positive behavior in implementing infection control.
• Actively collect and continuously update new information on infection control.
Duration: 3 months
Degree issued: Certificate