COURSE NAME: REFRACTION- GLASSS DISPENSING
• Present the basic knowledge of the optics applied in ophthalmology
• Present basic knowledge of refractive errors, glass dispensing.
• Apply knowledge learned in the course in examining, diagnosing, and dispensing glasses.
• Manipulate clinical skills that need to be done during eye exams.
• Practice skills of examination, diagnosis and treatment of refractive errors, measurement and dispensing of glasses.
• Be able to advise and educate about the dangers of refractive errors without correct glass dispensing at community and at hospitals.
• Be aware of the importance of optical correction in community.
• Have appropriate attitude, share and sympathize with the patients with refractive errors.
Duration: 3 months
Degree issued: Certificate