COURSE NAME: BASIC MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNIQUES
• Present the role of clinical testing quality assurance.
• Explain the principles of techniques or group of techniques in the medical laboratory.
• Analyse factors affecting medical test results.
• Interpret medical test results.
• Perform basic medical laboratory techniques according to the professional referral system
• Perform the internal inspection process of testing quality.
• Handle errors while performing techniques.
• Practice prudence, honesty and ensure accuracy and authenticity when implementing testing techniques.
• Be aware of the importance of compliance with biosafety regulations in the laboratory.
• Be aware of the individual's role and responsibility in returning accurate test results, the legality, morality as well as the scope of expertise in practice.
Duration: 6 months
Degree issued: Certificate