COURSE NAME: TUBERCULOSIS AND BASIC LUNG DISEASES
• Apply knowledge of basic medicine, pharmacology and specialties in correct diagnosis and timely independent management of emergency cases, some common diseases in tuberculosis and lung diseases.
• Apply your knowledge to perform some common techniques.
• Have accurate examinations, reasonable indications for tests and exploration, identifying clinical symptoms and syndromes.
• Diagnose accurately to define, distinguish and find causes and complications of tuberculosis and lung diseases.
• Treat common tuberculosis and lung diseases, practice first aid in some cases in the in-patient department.
• Detect, initially manage and refer a number of emergency patients in the specialty beyond professional capacity.
• Organize and implement the management, health education, consulting, and outpatient treatment for patients in the community.
• Be aware of the importance of prevention of tuberculosis and lung disease in the system of care, protection and improvement of the people's health.
Duration: 6 months
Degree issued: Certificate