COURSE NAME: BASIC BIOCHEMICAL TESTING TECHNIQUES
• Present the role of routine biochemical tests and quality ensurance of the medical tests used in clinical practice.
• Analyse factors affecting medical test results.
• Interpret medical test results.
• Perform basic biochemical testing techniques.
• Perform the internal inspection process of testing quality and preservation of chemicals and biologicals.
• Handle errors while performing testing techniques.
• Practice prudence, honesty and ensure accuracy and authenticity when implementing testing techniques.
• Be aware of the importance of compliance with biosafety regulations in laboratory
• Be aware of the importance of accurate test results in clinical practice.
Duration: 6 months
Degree issued: Certificate