COURSE NAME: EMERGENCY AND TREATMENT OF BRAIN STROKE
• Present the clinical and subclinical symptoms of brain stroke.
• Apply knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the cerebral circulation, clinical, and subclinical in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of brain stroke.
• Identify clinical and subclinical symptoms in patients with brain stroke.
• Indicate and analyze a number of subclinical investigations appropriately to the diagnosis and treatment of brain stroke.
• Diagnose and treat different types of brain stroke.
• Perform a number of techniques in treatment of brain stroke.
• Understand the role of brain stroke emergency and treatment in practice.
• Have the right and coordinative attitude with colleagues, the sick, and patients’ family.
Duration: 3 months
Degree issued: Certificate