COURSE NAME: ANALYSIS OF PERIPHERAL BLOOD CELLS BY MANUAL METHOD
• Explain the principles of analysis technique of peripheral blood cells by manual method
• Analyze the results of peripheral blood cells count by manual method.
• Manage some factors affecting results
• Perform analysis of peripheral blood cells by manual method.
• Practice prudence, honesty and ensure accuracy and authenticity when implementing the technique.
• Be aware of the individual's role and responsibility in returning accurate test results, legality, morality as well as professional practice.
Duration: 1.5 months
Degree issued: Certificate