COURSE NAME: TECHNICIAN OF BASIC ENDOSCOPIC SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS
• Present the principles and methods of sterilization and sterilization of endoscopic surgical instruments.
• Present the functions and tasks of scrub nurses in laparoscopic appendectomy, cholecystectomy, treatment of ectopic pregnancy and ovarian cysts.
• Arrange endoscopic surgical equipment suitably for operating rooms at hospitals.
• Inspect, evaluate and prepare all required equipment for a basic laparoscopic surgery.
• Disassemble, assemble, clean, disinfect, sterilize, and preserve endoscopic surgical instruments in accordance with regulations.
• Detect and handle some common errors of endoscopic surgical equipment.
• Properly perform the functions and duties of a scrub nurse in basic laparoscopic surgery.
The level of autonomy and responsibility:
• Follow the procedures of storing surgical tools.
• Collaborate to work in groups effectively for a safe laparoscopic surgery