COURSE NAME: SURGERY
• Analyze diagnostic methods and treat common surgical diseases.
• Apply updated knowledge about diagnosis and treatment in occupational practice at the hospital.
• Diagnose and treat some common surgical diseases in the community.
• Perform some common surgical techniques.
• Counsel and make appropriate referral decisions.
• Identify the importance of the early diagnosis and treatment of common surgical diseases in community in order to reduce complications and mortality.
Duration: 9 months
Degree issued: Certificate