COURSE NAME: BASIC OPHTHALMOLOGY
• Present basic knowledge of anatomy and functions of visual organs; apply them in analyzing and explaining pathological disorders in eye diseases.
• Present basic knowledge about eye diseases, eye diseases related to systemic diseases and eye injuries.
• Apply knowledge learned in the course in the examination, diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases.
• Manipulate clinical skills that need to be done during eye exams.
• Practice clinical skills in examining, detecting, diagnosing and treating eye diseases.
• Practice eye first aid management skills.
• Have ability to advise and educate primary eye care and how to prevent eye diseases in community, and at hospitals.
• Be aware of the importance of ophthalmology and the strong relationship between eye disease and systemic diseases.
• Have a positive learning attitude and enjoy the profession.
• Have the right attitude, share and sympathize with the patients with eye diseases.
Duration: 6 months
Degree issued: Certificate