COURSE NAME: BASIC EXPLORATION TECHNIQUE OF NEUROMUSCULAR ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
• Analyze the anatomic and physiological principles of neuromuscular electrophysiology technique.
• Make a plan to implement neuromuscular electrophysiology, based on clinical examination.
• Analyze the results of neuromuscular electrophysiology in some common diseases.
• Perform the basic recording technique of the nerve conduction: motor conduction (cylindrical nerve - nerve between the upper extremities; posterior tibial nerve - deep ligament nerve); sensory conduction (cylindrical nerve - medial nerve - inner and outer upper extremities and upper extremity scrotum; lower calf dermis and lower superficial ligament nerve); late response: Hoffmann reflex, F wave (cylindrical nerve - medial nerve - posterior tibial nerve - deep fibular nerve); electromechanical recording with a needle electrode (about 5-10 common muscles); special test: blink reflex, successive repeated stimulation.
• Practice prudence, honesty and ensure accuracy and authenticity when implementing testing techniques.
• Be aware of the individual's role and responsibility in returning accurate test results, legality, morality as well as professional practice.
Duration: 3 months
Degree issued: Certificate