COURSE NAME: NEUROLOGY
• Present symptoms and syndromes commonly found in neurological damages.
• Apply knowledge of causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases in diagnosing and managing some common neurological diseases and syndromes.
• Examine to identify common symptoms and syndromes in neurological damage
• Indicate and analyze a number of subclinical exploration techniques which is suitable for diagnosing some diseases of neurological damage.
• Diagnose and manage a number of common diseases of neurological damage.
• Perform a number of strategies in the diagnosis and treatment of some neurological diseases.
• Be aware of the importance of properly and promptly examining, detecting, diagnosing and treating neurological diseases.
Duration: 6 months
Degree issued: Certificate