COURSE NAME: METHODOLOGY OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN BIOMEDICINE
• Describe some popular research methods used in biomedical research.
• Describe the structure and content of some scientific topics.
• Select suitable research methods in each specific practical condition.
• Develop a scientific research proposal with basic contents and a reasonable layout.
• Evaluate final reports of studies, scientific projects, and articles.
• Have a cautious attitude in biomedical research practice.
Duration: 60 teaching hours
Degree issued: Certificate