COURSE NAME: CYTOLOGICAL STAINING TECHNIQUE
• Present the principle of Giemsa and Papanicolaou staining technique on Pap smear.
• Prepare necessary tools and chemicals for each staining technique.
• List the steps of Giemsa, Papanicolaou staining according to the correct process.
• Be expert in performing the procedure of cytological staining by Giemsa and Papanicolaou staining techniques according to the correct process.
• Identify the standard of staining a cytological specimen.
• Handling a number of situations encountered in the process of staining cytological specimens.
• Be careful, meticulous, and serious in implementing the process of cytological staining.
• Be aware of the importance of quality of cytological staining related to diagnostic quality.
Duration: 15 teaching hours
Degree issued: Certificate