COURSE NAME: DIETETIC NUTRITION
• Apply some knowledge about dietetic nutrition in counseling and care for patients.
• Apply knowledge of dietetic nutrition in treatment for some common diseases.
• Evaluate patient nutritional status.
• Develop a reasonable menu for some common diseases.
• Evaluate the conditions to ensure food safety and hygiene in the collective kitchen.
• Recognize the importance of formulating, implementing and following proper nutrition regimens for different diseases.
• Recognize the importance of ensuring food safety and hygiene in the process of selecting, processing and using food.
Duration: 01 month
Degree issued: Certificate